Sunday 1 January 2017

Welcome to the 180 Turn Around!


So what is the 180 Turn Around?

As someone who has always struggled with weight I've decided that enough is enough and it's time to trim down! I've had on and off again health spurts before, the most successful being in college when I dropped just  under 30 lbs and another 20 the following summer ( My starting weight was 280).

Since then I have somewhat hit a plateau, continuously weighing in around 220-230. But its time to buckle down and reset for my new goal of 180.

Obviously this is quite a substantial drop, which will require more than just the basics as my first 50 pound loss did. This time needs to be a complete lifestyle turn around, and I won't be able to do it alone.

I'm in the midst of setting up a program with a personal trainer, as well as a nutritionist that I will give more details on once everything is all set. My roommate is also going to be my wingman in this, although his goals are quite different and it will be interesting to see two different programs working simultaneously.

I've also decided to use health products from Nutrilite, a company with an over 80 year history in multivitamins and supplements, as well as organic farming methods. For more info just click here or send me a message and I'll point you the right direction!



So with that the first post is done!



                                                    Day 1- 235lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment