Thursday 5 January 2017

First workout- Cardio/legs

Just like a lot of people out there, I was never a big cardio fan. I used to only really run/bike as a fast way to get my heart rate up for weights and machines.

So today was quite a bit different than what I was used to! The workout started with 30 minutes of rotating from jogging to walking. I have never actually ran for that long before! I always assumed I couldn't do it, but time really did fly by with no issues of maintaining pace. Total distance was about 2.6 miles, which was also the farthest I've ever ran hahaha

This being followed by lunges, various leg exercises and topped off with a biking cool down was probably one of the best workouts I have had in a long time! 

I also noticed I had more energy throughout the day, up until an hour into volleyball after work. I also made sure to be walking around whenever I could at work, as recommended by Brianna  to avoid getting too stiff and sore.

Over all a great day with a great workout to start it off! Thanks again to Dynamic!


No comments:

Post a Comment